Friday, October 24, 2008

Tuesday October 21st, 2008 :)



Tuesday was a very exciting day for me. I got asked to Winter Formal, which is a school dance, by this cute guy on baseball. :) He asked me on a heart shaped cookie. It was really cute. I didn't expect it at all. I thought he just randomly made me cookies. It really surprised me, and of course I said yess. Who wouldnt if he cute? And plays baseball?? Well I showed my mom when I got home and she was disappointed that I said yes cause we already talked about not dating til I'm 16. But we made a deal that if it is a large enough group then I can go and that I would tell him that I can't date until I'm 16. And of course I really want to go with him so I agreed to that deal :) Well we just bought the tickets today and I'm really excited and happy! Formal is November 22nd. Weird I know.. its usually in January. but they changed it this year for some reason. Well here's a picture of him and of the cookie that he made me :)




3 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

What the Freak?? Oh no, tell him I said No way! I am calling your Mom, ha! He better have you home before 10 and if I even hear of him making a move, his baseball days are over. Jeff will be at the house, cleaning his guns when he comes to pick you up!

Anonymous said...

nice cookie dork

Reynolds Family said...

Dont be jealous that he took your idea Zac. Ha!