Saturday, September 20, 2008

EFY Summer '08





My first post! =] well EFY was amazing this year. It was my first time going this summer. I went to Santa Barbara with my friend Savannah (below). We had so much fun and met lots of really cool people. We keep in touch and hang out with Remy and Kendyl (they were in our company @ EFY). They are really cool and fun girls. =] I think it was my favorite week out of the whole summer. There were awesome speakers there that really put life in another perspective for me. It really encouraged me to be more spiratual. My counselor Brooke was awesome. She was really fun and a really great example and person. =]
me and savannah (first day there)
pizza night with the girls in our dorms!me and savannah (AKA my twin)the guys in my company. they were funny.
my counselors for my group =]

Cash wanted a picture with all the girls in our group so he can go home and brag to his older brother =]
the girls we hung out with the whole time =]
(left to right: heather, kendyl, me, remy, savannah, and kelsey)
me and savannah hang out with remy and kendyl quite a bit this summer
and hope to keep hanging out with them and keep them close =]

No comments: