Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun Night at Savannah's & Knotts

Me Savannah and Remy all had a sleepover a couple weeks after EFY. Remy came down from Corona and we all went over to Savannahs to sleepover. We had planned to go to Knotts with the guys we met at EFY the next day, so we just decided to have a sleepover! We didnt get any pictures at Knotts cause we were too busy having fun on all the rides! We went when it opened and met the boys there. It was alot of fun at Knotts. The boys were fun too =] haha. Anyways.... Here are some silly pictures we took the night before =]



me savannah and remy

4 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Cool Blog, Now I can keep better Tabs on you. Which one is Kevin in the EFY pictures??

Jaci said...

you are crazyyyy! haha (: your blog is so cute! sorry i didnt comment earlier. i was tired lol.
ily too <3

Alisha said...

Hey Addy!
I have no clue if you even remember me! My name is KAYLA NEWMAN! you used to be in my ward when you lived in cortina! You used to babysit me lol! Jaci Smith is my best friend in the world and I was Ian's age. That is how i met you! Well if you remember me my blog is vllybllgrl.blogspot.com
SEE YA!!!!

Reynolds Family said...

Happy Birthday! You should do a birthday Post!!